Paris - Nantes
+33 (0) 6 25 34 87 96
References in pictures:
Web : Arte.tv
Print : Bnp Paribas.
Print : Pointe Magazine.
Print : Sanofi Aventis
Web : Lemonde.fr
Web : Vogue.fr
Print : The Sunday Telegraph
- "In debt and proud"(Microfinance), Institut du Monde Arabe, Paris. June-September 2009.
- "In debt and proud" (Microfinance), Maison des citoyens du Monde, Nantes. November 2009
- "Tracing Lines with Alonzo King", Business for Social Responsibility. Paris. July-February 2012
Franck Thibault is a freelance photographer with over 15 years international experience. He has worked with various artists, press, corporate events and studios, including:
- Photographer for choreographer Alonzo KING and the San Francisco Lines Ballet company.
- Reporter for NGOs including Handicap International in India and Sierra Leone; Servicio Agricola Ganadero in Chile; Action Against Hunger, Mali; Upper Egypt Development Aid, Egypt/
- Official photographer for the prime minister of Mauritius, including France-Afrique Summit, Davos (World Economic Forum).
- Studio photographer for Vente-Privee.com and Amazon.
Franck has a special interest and expertize for shooting in the field for causes he deeply believes in. More recently he has been specializing in dance photography, bringing out the beauty and elegance of dance to many. Franck has created a special relationship with the Lines Ballet and shot them several times during rehersals and performances in San Francisco, Monaco and France. He has also realised a spectacular web documentary, Tracing Lines, that highlights the amazing work of Alonzo King and his dancers.
Francks work has been exhibited at international cultural centers such as the Institut du Monde Arabe (Paris) and La Maison des Citoyens du Monde (Nantes). He has also been published in various magazines and newspapers including the Daily Telegraph (UK) and Le Monde (France).
Franck holds a City & Guilds qualification in photography from Kensington and Chelsea College, London, where he lived for several years. He is a French National, currently based between Paris and Copenhagen and he speaks fluent English, French and Spanish.
© 2017 Franck Thibault All Rights Reserved.